Grub Club (11-25 years)
Extratime has joined forces with the brilliant team at Brighton & Hove Food Partnership to create Grub Cub!
Each week the Grub Club group come together to prepare and then share a meal. The club provides young people with some great skills as well as encouraging them to try some healthy new foods. Above all, the club is a great place to make new friends and to socialise.
To ensure participants get the most from Grub Club, your young person must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged between 11 (Year 7 equivalent) and 25 years old
- Have an interest in cooking and /or food
- Be able to follow basic instruction
- Have good fine motor skills (be able to hold a knife, scissors, cooking utensils)
- Be able to eat and drink independently
- Be able to use the bathroom independently
- Able to focus on one activity for up to an hour and a half
Unfortunately, the nature of this project means that we are not able to offer a place to young people with severe food allergies.
DatesEvery Tuesday during term time
Timings4:30 pm to 7:00 pm
£5 per session.
The Club’s contact number is 07824 438784.
Some support with transport costs is available.
Ofsted No: EY551781
How do I book?
Please contact us for the link to our latest online booking form.
Our arrangements with local authorities mean that our services are only open to children or young people who either live or attend school/college with the same local authority areas as the venue.