Grub Club (11-25 years)
Extratime has joined forces with the brilliant team at Brighton & Hove Food Partnership to create Grub Cub!
Each week the Grub Club group come together to prepare and then share a meal. The club provides young people with some great skills as well as encouraging them to try some healthy new foods. Above all, the club is a great place to make new friends and to socialise.
To ensure participants get the most from Grub Club, your young person must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged between 11 (Year 7 equivalent) and 25 years old
- Have an interest in cooking and /or food
- Be able to follow basic instruction
- Have good fine motor skills (be able to hold a knife, scissors, cooking utensils)
- Be able to eat and drink independently
- Be able to use the bathroom independently
- Able to focus on one activity for up to an hour and a half
Unfortunately, the nature of this project means that we are not able to offer a place to young people with severe food allergies.
DatesEvery Tuesday during term time
Timings4:30 pm to 7:00 pm
£5 per session.
The Club’s contact number is 07824 438784.
Some support with transport costs is available.
How do I book?
Please complete a full application form using the link below and email back to email@example.com:
Use this form if you have attended Extratime in the last twelve months:
→ Returning young person
Use this form if you are new to Extratime:
→ New young person
Our arrangements with local authorities mean that our services are only open to children or young people who either live or attend school/college with the same local authority areas as the venue.